Multi-channel Mix Assessment
Impact Measurement & Dashboards
Training: the Across Health Academy
With the incessant growth of digital channels and the reduced reach & impact of certain traditional channels, having a fact-based decision platform for optimizing the mix in life sciences has rapidly become a critically important asset for sustainable competitive advantage.
Six years ago, Across Health identified a mix optimization methodology squarely rooted in FMCG and customized it for life sciences.
Initially, only custom research projects were undertaken (Multichannel Mix Assessments, or MMA). As of 2013, we started offering the Cross-Channel Navigator, a syndicated research version of the MMA.
On these unique, data-rich channel findings, we perform a series of novel analyses, with the primary aim of supporting fact-based channel mix decisions. Specifically, we introduced the concept of multi-channel equivalence to compare the relative reach/impact of channels vs a gold standard (for promotion: rep equivalence; for medical: meeting equivalence).
In addition, the research provides insight into relative company positions (benchmarking), attitudinal & demographic drivers for channel preference, comparisons over time & across markets, and several other areas. Across Health also offers bespoke mix planning workshops and tools to maximize the impact of the data.
Currently, we are commercializing four Cross-channel Navigator databases:
- Cross-channel Navigator for GPs – 1478 respondents in 14 European markets
- Cross-channel Navigator for Oncology/Hematology markets – 655 respondents in 10 markets
- Cross-channel Navigator for Dermatology markets – 375 respondents in 5 markets
- Cross-channel Navigator for Cardiology markets – 330 respondents in 5 markets
- Cross-channel Navigator for Pulmonology markets – 250 respondents in 5 markets