Across Health Academy (AHA!)
Across Health Academy (AHA!)
Lack of internal skills is one of the top-5 barriers to mastering digital, according to our Digital Barometer survey. As a consequence, Across Health has developed & delivered several unique and well-received offerings and programmes to address this need.
By launching the Across Health Academy (AHA!), Across Health is now “bringing it all together”.
This unique educational platform offers a comprensive range of customizable strategic and hands-on workshops to healthcare executives around the world, varying from a few hours to several days, ranging from interactive presentations & workshops to individual coaching, and tailored to key audiences: Board, business executives as well as digital experts.
AHA! offers 3 levels of training:
- Innovation bootcamps: these offerings provide delegates a 360° view of the opportunities in digital in life sciences; the main target groups are marketing, sales and medical professionals (2-3 days)
Digital masterclasses: we also provide a core curriculum for new digital staff members, in which we cover key tactics in an in-depth and hands-on way (1-3 days)
- Specialized workshops: we offer customized workshops for sales, marketing and medical affairs, focusing on 1 specific topic and producing an actionable outcome (for instance, digital & prelaunch strategy, erep, patient adherence, mobile marketing, …) (4-8 hours)
Hands-on session: We offer deep-dive & pragmatic workshops for digital leaders, zooming in on one or more digital topics defined by the customer (4-8 hours per topic)
- AHA!’s leader events are short briefings & workshops focusing on key strategic trends in digital and their implications for life sciences, and are geared at digital leaders and/or business executives (1-4 hours)
Leader events are short (1-4 hours) executive briefings of key trends in digital and key implications for healthcare. These short sessions are aimed at senior business executives and are facilitated by hand-picked industry thought leaders. Content is typically customized based on client needs.
Hands on sessions
Hands-on Sessions are 1-2 day practical sessions on a selected number of digital topics/tactics, and are aimed at digital staff members. Selected Across Health experts will take you through a focused, pragmatic training programme of up-to-date presentations and practical exercises/case studies, and boost your hands-on skills. Typical topics include SEM, email marketing, strategy design/execution/monitoring, mobile, ...
Specialized Workshops are customized 1-day sessions focusing on a specialty topic in the digital landscape for seasoned business executives with some digital marketing expertise, for instance:
- Digital & Global Marketing
- Digital & Medical Affairs
- Digital & Selling
- Social & Mobile Marketing
- Strategy development, execution & monitoring
Masterclasses are 2-day “immersion” sessions led by thought leaders and experienced consultants aimed at providing new team members in digital groups a solid foundation in the digital world of healthcare. After this session, they will be able to work with business leaders and IT teams to develop, execute & monitor customized integrated digital programmes.
Innovation Bootcamps are short (1-day) intensive introductory programs on specific topics of the digital marketing scope. They are typically aimed at a group of 10-20 business executives from all digital stakeholder groups (sales, marketing, medical, legal-regulatory, IT, …). The bootcamp is comprised of a landscape & best practice overview, as well as strategy & planning workshop.
to have a look at our current