Across Health recommends:
Gartner's Top Predictions for IT Organizations and Users, 2010 and Beyond: A New Balance (29 December 2009)
At the end of 2009, Gartner, a leading IT consultancy, published its top predictions for 2010 (items in bold are most relevant to life science marketers):
- By 2012, 20 percent of businesses will own no IT assets.
- By 2012, India-centric IT services companies will represent 20 percent of the leading cloud aggregators in the market (through cloud service offerings)
- By 2012, Facebook will become the hub for social network integration and Web socialization.
- By 2014, most IT business cases will include carbon remediation costs
- In 2012, 60 percent of a new PC's total life greenhouse gas emissions will have occurred before the user first turns the machine on..
- Internet marketing will be regulated by 2015, controlling more than $250 billion in Internet marketing spending worldwide.
- By 2014, over 3 billion of the world's adult population will be able to transact electronically via mobile or Internet technology
- By 2015, context will be as influential to mobile consumer services and relationships as search engines are to the Web.
- By 2013, mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide.
For more information please click here. If you want to assess what this could mean for your business roadmap, please contact one of the Across Health consultants.
Written by Fonny Schenck
please contact Fonny Schenck