Do you have a knack for innovative architecture? Can you understand complex environments? Are you a team player? Do you understand information technology and the value of it for organizations? Then you may just be the person Across Technology is looking for.
Across Technology aims to maximize the value of organizations’ digital investments. We offer a range of services with a focus on Digital Innovation, Game-Changing Transformation and Persuasive Communication.
We are currently looking for a Senior Architecture Consultant with the following skill set:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in business & IT management consultancy
- Proven professional experience in Enterprise Architecture. Professional expertise in one or more of the sectors banking, energy, health or government is a plus
- Knowledge of capability mapping techniques and other commonly used architecture models and tools
- Able to assess overlaps, dependencies, stakeholder impact, business and technical risk across various business initiatives through holistic views and models
- Able to shape strategy and roadmaps by influencing prioritization of change initiatives in light of what is possible from both a business and technology perspective.
- Able to bridge gaps between business and IT personnel by helping the organisation document its operational business design based on sound principles and standards.
- The capacity to solve complex problems
- The capacity to help managers (often C-level) in decision making, scenario planning & evaluation
- Ability to work in partnership with the client, team members and stakeholders
- Excellent communication & writing skills in Dutch and English – French is an asset
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial, able to operate independently and in team
- A nose for business opportunities